Triangle provides authentic ‘80s chorus sound as well as a classic vibrato.
Slow and lush chorus will make your sound wide and big. Vibrato mode disables the dry signal to allow warped vinyl or leslie effects.
Two more delay modulation modes available by activating feedback path: flanger and vibroflange.
Out of stock
1. Depth — Controls how deep the modulation is perceived.
Rise-time — Adjusts the time until the maximum effect depth is reached.
2. Rate — Controls speed of the modulation.
Randomizer — Adds fully random behaviour to the effect speed.
3. Mix — Controls the mix of the tremolo. Left is less, right is more.
4. Delay time — Three fixed delay time setting to access virtually any chorus sound you could desire.
5. Waveform — Select between three different wave types: Sine, Triangle and random Sine. Also it changes feedback state, toggling while momentary HOLD is active.
6. Bypass — turns the pedal on and off. Long press, while the pedal is off, activates momentary HOLD mode, so the pedal will be on until you release the footswitch. You can adjust secondary parameters, while momentary HOLD is active. Long press, while the pedal is on, changes vibrato/chorus modes, or flanger/vibroflanger if feedback is active.
*Also tap-tempo, speed ramping and mode switching available with external footswitch.
9V DC negative center power supply, 100mA power draw.
The Triangle has four different delay modulation modes:
1. Chorus — Input signal goes through two LP filters, that cuts highs for mellow sounding chorus sounds, as CE-2 does, then it’s mixed with dry signal and goes to the output.
2. Flanger — Same as chorus, but some of the modulated signal goes back to analog delay line input.
3. Vibrato — Input goes through VB-2 brights filters, dry signal is cut. Mix knob acts as the master volume.\
4. Vibroflange — Same as vibrato, but some of the modulated signal goes back to analog delay line input.
To turn feedback on and off, change waveform toggle switch state, while momentary HOLD is active.
Triangle mkII has three fixed delay times.
1. LO-FI — Longest delay time. Noisy, sea sick inducing, pitch bending wobble.
2. Hollow — Shortest delay time. Super spanky sparkling clean.
3. Normal — Common for most of the chorus pedal delay time. Lush, pristine and airy chorus.
Depth and Rate controls have secondary parameters. Long press, while the pedal is off, will activate momentary HOLD mode. Holding footswitch, turn the knob and the led will blink, telling you that you are adjusting secondary parameter until you will release the footswitch.
• Depth has a secondary control for the Rise-time. Adjusts the time until the maximum effect depth is reached. Left is faster, right is longer, fully CCW is off position.
• Rate has a secondary control for the Randomization. Adds fully random behaviour to the effect speed. Left is less, right is more, fully CCW is off position.
Both depth and rate are controllable by the expression pedal. You can choose which one or both and in which direction will it work. To set it up turn the pedal off, set the required knob fully CCW to get inverted values, at noon to disable and CW to get normal values from expression pedal, then hold bypass footswitch and plug the power in. You’ll see blue led blink and expression parameters will be saved to internal memory. Both pedal controls and expression pedal can be used. Just turn the knobs or expression pedal to get data from it.
Expression input is the right small mini-jack on the top of the pedal. You need stereo 3.5mm cable to plug expression pedal in.
Triangle mkII works with low resistance TRS-expression pedals.
Footswitch input is the left small mini-jack on the top of the pedal. You need stereo 3.5mm cable to plug footswitch in.
Top switch changes mode with short click and toggles feedback state with long press.
Bottom switch is used for tap-tempo with short clicks and speed ramping with long press. You can adjust ramping speed by turning rate knob while tap-tempo switch is hold.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.